DA-URBAN STREET CULTURE


All T@LENT Wants iz 2 B YoUZED

19.7.12

@ 1st Sight


At First Sight...

I will open up my heart to give every ounce of compassion,
I will love you with no condition.I will travel with you to heaven and hell to leave stories for them to tell.
I will tell truths for my eyes shall burn in any utterance of lies. Never give you reasons for doubt,if you do I will seek after you and in our resting place forever we will be.I will let heaven send me souls
of you as replicas of what our love entails. I will be at peace in the silence coz in your presence I find me.
Through the dark you'll give me more than a spark.Through the hurt,you'll give me more than a heart.
I will be your rock to give you the strength you need.
I'll be there to care even when you think you dont need me there.I'll write new pages for scriptures to tell the world,forever I'll be in your hold.

I will be a lot like love because of your love. This love was created by God,so let me be your angel.
In three we will be, you, me, God
binding us together
So allow me to love you forever...

By Nosipho Ntshangase ®™